A to Z Smiles Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Symptoms Checker .
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. This allows us to adhere to the “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our waiting room, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.
When I initially made this appointment for my 2 year old daughter I thought to myself “this isn’t going to really happen”. I didn’t think she would allow a dentist near her teeth. But as soon as we walked in she was hooked. She absolutely loved the office, pointing out the iPads on the wall, watching the movie on the flatscreen TV, and jumping in and out of the colorful seats while grabbing books from the bookshelf. I was thinking this was the nicest office I had seen in a long time, if ever, an… Read more
Dr. Z was amazing. Our 2.5 year old boy was immediately drawn to the activities in the waiting room which was nicely decorated. My son loved interacting with Dr. Z whose demeanor was great. While I expected my son to cry some, Dr. Z was great about keeping the appointment as stress-free as possible. My son and I talked later that night about how much fun he had at the appointment. We will definitely bring our kids back for future cleanings.
My kids did not want to leave Dr. Z’s office!! Hands down the BEST dental experience my kids, 17 months and 3 years, and I have ever had! The office is spotless and the staff treated us like family. My kids were enthralled with the toys and ipad wall in the waiting room, the TV’s on the ceiling of the exam room, the huge prize wall and the “big kid” nature of Dr. Z himself. We will never go anywhere else!!
Outstanding experience from Dr. Z and his staff. Going to the dentist for a young child can be scary but Dr. Z and his staff went above and beyond for my 5 year old. She left her visit feeling happy and can’t wait for her next check up.
Dr Z and his staff were amazing. From the moment you walk into the office until the moment you leave, Dr Z and his staff make you and your child feel so welcomed and taken care of. My 2 year old and 4 year old daughters are terrified of the dentist, but the first time we walked into A to Z, Dr Z made them feel so comfortable that my oldest walked straight to the back to sit in the chair. The question I get every morning from my daughter’s is, “Daddy can we go back to Dr. Z’s office today”!!! I w… Read more
We loved Dr. Z! I brought all three of my kids including my son with special needs/sensory issues and my daughter for her first visit to the dentist!
Dr. Z and his staff are excellent! Professional but acutely aware of a child’s point of view and cater to their emotional well-being as well as dental health. Our son had a traumatic fall and had to have some teeth pulled, and Dr. Z made the whole process as pain and stress-free as possible.He and his staff even followed up with us on our cell phones over the weekend to see how he was doing. If you have kids who need to go to the dentist, don’t go anywhere else!!
Great experience! Dr. Z and staff are 100% child focused from the moment you walk in the door. Beautiful office!
Dr. Z is flat-out great with kids. He has them laughing and sitting still when they should be scared. Most dentist offices are traumatic for kids. They’d rather be somewhere else but Dr. Z lightens the mood with a few jokes and by engaging with the kids and parents. It’s a great overall experience and I’ll continue to bring my two sons and tell others about it.
Everybody knows how hard children are to handle. I took my one year old for her very first time to the dentist, and I was amazed on how Dr. Hassan was able to keep her calm while attending to her dental needs in the most professional way!