A to Z Smiles Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Symptoms Checker .
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. This allows us to adhere to the “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our waiting room, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.
My son just turned 1 year old and I brought him to the dentist for his first dental appointment…Dr. Hassan is SO great! He’s wonderful with children. My son will definitely continue to see him!
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! Dr. Z is so cool with the kids. He really makes seeing the dentist fun. The atmosphere is very calm. The waiting room has awesome seating for kids, tablets to play games an TV with kid movies. The chair you lay in during cleaning has a TV on the ceiling & kids wear sunglasses. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST. FIVE STARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!
I’ve had some bad experiences with Pediatric dentists so taking Alya to a new one had me expecting the worst but Dr. Hassan blew us out of the water. The attention he gave my daughter made a typically painful visit extremely enjoyable. I’m relieved we’ve finally found a dentist we can rely on. We will continue to bring our daughter and will recommend Dr. Hassan to our friends and family. Thank you Dr. Hassan and staff!
Highly recommend. Great experience for the kids. Took my 5, 2.5 and 1.5 year old boys to AtoZ last summer. It was my first time taking them all together, and my 1.5 yo’s first time at the dentist. Thankfully it was a breeze. From the moment you walk in, the staff helps with the kids. The kids themselves went straight to the nicely mounted ipads on the wall. It was actually a mini break for me as I got to enjoy some coffee peacefully. Dr. Z came and developed immediate rapport with my kids in t…
Dr. Z is flat-out great with kids. He has them laughing and sitting still when they should be scared. Most dentist offices are traumatic for kids. They’d rather be somewhere else but Dr. Z lightens the mood with a few jokes and by engaging with the kids and parents. It’s a great overall experience and I’ll continue to bring my two sons and tell others about it.
I took my 8 & 5 yr.old on 5/26 to Dr. Z and all I can say is that I was very pleased. It started with the young lady that I booked the appt. with over phone to the office visit. Also, the office is very kid friendly. At the end of the visit my 5 yr. old gave Dr. Z a hug.
When I initially made this appointment for my 2 year old daughter I thought to myself “this isn’t going to really happen”. I didn’t think she would allow a dentist near her teeth. But as soon as we walked in she was hooked. She absolutely loved the office, pointing out the iPads on the wall, watching the movie on the flatscreen TV, and jumping in and out of the colorful seats while grabbing books from the bookshelf. I was thinking this was the nicest office I had seen in a long time, if ever, an…
Dr. Z and his assistant, Lucy, were amazing with my 2.5 year old son. They introduced each of the instruments they were going to use. Dr. Z made Matty feel comfortable right away by giving him high fives, fist bumps, and shooting his “water gun” instrument. They made sure to incentive him with prizes and stickers. There was also a TV he could watch while laying down but he was so engaged with Dr. Z he didn’t even notice it. Also gave us great tips on oral hygiene, brushing and flossing technique…
My kids did not want to leave Dr. Z’s office!! Hands down the BEST dental experience my kids, 17 months and 3 years, and I have ever had! The office is spotless and the staff treated us like family. My kids were enthralled with the toys and ipad wall in the waiting room, the TV’s on the ceiling of the exam room, the huge prize wall and the “big kid” nature of Dr. Z himself. We will never go anywhere else!!
Dr. Z was amazing. Our 2.5 year old boy was immediately drawn to the activities in the waiting room which was nicely decorated. My son loved interacting with Dr. Z whose demeanor was great. While I expected my son to cry some, Dr. Z was great about keeping the appointment as stress-free as possible. My son and I talked later that night about how much fun he had at the appointment. We will definitely bring our kids back for future cleanings.