A to Z Smiles Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Symptoms Checker .
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. This allows us to adhere to the “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our waiting room, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.
Outstanding experience from Dr. Z and his staff. Going to the dentist for a young child can be scary but Dr. Z and his staff went above and beyond for my 5 year old. She left her visit feeling happy and can’t wait for her next check up.
Our visit to see Dr. Z was the first trip to the dentist for my girls, who are 2 and 5. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish for both of them. Dr. Z’s waiting room is bright, colorful and welcoming. My kids especially liked the iPads Dr. Z has cleverly placed in the walls at varying heights for kids of all ages and sizes. Our wait was minimal and we were seeing Dr. Z in no time. Dr. Z greeted my kids with a friendliness and excitement that made them excited to be at the dentist. Hi… Read more
We went this afternoon and it was the girls first visit to the dentist. Neither of them shed a single tear or even seemed uncomfortable (they’re 3.5 and 2). He really goes out of his way to make them feel safe and at ease. It’s a new office and has tablets with all sorts of games attached to the wall in the waiting room for the kids to play with as well as movies playing and even movies on the ceiling over the exam chairs! He also gives out little prizes after their cleaning and gave us coupons … Read more
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! Dr. Z is so cool with the kids. He really makes seeing the dentist fun. The atmosphere is very calm. The waiting room has awesome seating for kids, tablets to play games an TV with kid movies. The chair you lay in during cleaning has a TV on the ceiling & kids wear sunglasses. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST. FIVE STARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!
I absolutely love this place the staff is great!
My 5 year old daughter can be a little shy at times, and has never quite loved going to the dentist. But Dr. Z was amazing and by the time it was over she didn’t want to leave! This is a great practice, and the staff is excellent! I would definitely recommend. Thanks, Dr Z!
Everybody knows how hard children are to handle. I took my one year old for her very first time to the dentist, and I was amazed on how Dr. Hassan was able to keep her calm while attending to her dental needs in the most professional way!
We loved Dr. Z! I brought all three of my kids including my son with special needs/sensory issues and my daughter for her first visit to the dentist!
Great experience! Dr. Z and staff are 100% child focused from the moment you walk in the door. Beautiful office!
Dr.Z put a great deal of care into repairing my daughters two front teeth after a motoscooter accident. My daughter had a beautiful smile and now it’s even more beautiful. Dr. Z was the second cosmetic dentist we went to. The first dentist’s work kept falling apart.