A to Z Smiles Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Symptoms Checker .
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. This allows us to adhere to the “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our waiting room, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.
WoooooW!!! Such a wonderful place and EXCELLENT staff!!! My girls were afraid to go to the dentist, but by the end of our visit my youngest began to pout because she didn’t want to leave. Dr. Z was amazing he really made sure our visit was comfortable and fun! I wish I could give more stars because 5 is just not enough. Thank you soooo much for a wonderful dental experience ALL SMILES HERE!!! 🙂
Great experience! Dr. Z and staff are 100% child focused from the moment you walk in the door. Beautiful office!
Everybody knows how hard children are to handle. I took my one year old for her very first time to the dentist, and I was amazed on how Dr. Hassan was able to keep her calm while attending to her dental needs in the most professional way!
My son just turned 1 year old and I brought him to the dentist for his first dental appointment…Dr. Hassan is SO great! He’s wonderful with children. My son will definitely continue to see him!
Dr.Z put a great deal of care into repairing my daughters two front teeth after a motoscooter accident. My daughter had a beautiful smile and now it’s even more beautiful. Dr. Z was the second cosmetic dentist we went to. The first dentist’s work kept falling apart.
Dr. Z is flat-out great with kids. He has them laughing and sitting still when they should be scared. Most dentist offices are traumatic for kids. They’d rather be somewhere else but Dr. Z lightens the mood with a few jokes and by engaging with the kids and parents. It’s a great overall experience and I’ll continue to bring my two sons and tell others about it.
We love Dr. Z. Our 10 year old son has autism with communication issues and hates going to the dentist. It’s always a production. Dr. Z is his 4th dentist and we have new hope for his teeth! With Dr. Z, he feels comfortable, engaged and actually complies with what Dr. Z needs him to do. Recently, I managed to get our 5 year old there. Last time we took the 5 year old to a dentist she clammed up and would NOT open her mouth. I was dreading this appointment with her because she is so stubborn, but… Read more
Dr. Z! Thank you for the excellent experience! I can only wish that my childhood experiences could’ve started as well as those of our son. You know you’re in the right place when your child actually asks when he is going to see his dentist again! The warmth and professionalism of Dr. Z and his staff has made what we thought would be a difficult decision an easy one. We’re very thankful to you for all you do. Thanks again!
Dr. Z and his assistant, Lucy, were amazing with my 2.5 year old son. They introduced each of the instruments they were going to use. Dr. Z made Matty feel comfortable right away by giving him high fives, fist bumps, and shooting his “water gun” instrument. They made sure to incentive him with prizes and stickers. There was also a TV he could watch while laying down but he was so engaged with Dr. Z he didn’t even notice it. Also gave us great tips on oral hygiene, brushing and flossing technique… Read more
Dr. Z was amazing. Our 2.5 year old boy was immediately drawn to the activities in the waiting room which was nicely decorated. My son loved interacting with Dr. Z whose demeanor was great. While I expected my son to cry some, Dr. Z was great about keeping the appointment as stress-free as possible. My son and I talked later that night about how much fun he had at the appointment. We will definitely bring our kids back for future cleanings.