A to Z Smiles Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Symptoms Checker .
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. This allows us to adhere to the “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our waiting room, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.
A to Z was such a wonderful experience. I took my 7 yr old son a couple of months ago and he loved it. Not only the iPads mounted on the wall, or the great incentives that he got for being good, but he loved Dr. Z and the staff! He is honestly excited for his 6 month check up and can not wait to return. I will definitely continue to recommend them to all my family and freinds!
Great experience! Dr. Z and staff are 100% child focused from the moment you walk in the door. Beautiful office!
My kids did not want to leave Dr. Z’s office!! Hands down the BEST dental experience my kids, 17 months and 3 years, and I have ever had! The office is spotless and the staff treated us like family. My kids were enthralled with the toys and ipad wall in the waiting room, the TV’s on the ceiling of the exam room, the huge prize wall and the “big kid” nature of Dr. Z himself. We will never go anywhere else!!
WoooooW!!! Such a wonderful place and EXCELLENT staff!!! My girls were afraid to go to the dentist, but by the end of our visit my youngest began to pout because she didn’t want to leave. Dr. Z was amazing he really made sure our visit was comfortable and fun! I wish I could give more stars because 5 is just not enough. Thank you soooo much for a wonderful dental experience ALL SMILES HERE!!! 🙂
We went this afternoon and it was the girls first visit to the dentist. Neither of them shed a single tear or even seemed uncomfortable (they’re 3.5 and 2). He really goes out of his way to make them feel safe and at ease. It’s a new office and has tablets with all sorts of games attached to the wall in the waiting room for the kids to play with as well as movies playing and even movies on the ceiling over the exam chairs! He also gives out little prizes after their cleaning and gave us coupons … Read more
Dr. Z and his staff are excellent! Professional but acutely aware of a child’s point of view and cater to their emotional well-being as well as dental health. Our son had a traumatic fall and had to have some teeth pulled, and Dr. Z made the whole process as pain and stress-free as possible.He and his staff even followed up with us on our cell phones over the weekend to see how he was doing. If you have kids who need to go to the dentist, don’t go anywhere else!!
Outstanding experience from Dr. Z and his staff. Going to the dentist for a young child can be scary but Dr. Z and his staff went above and beyond for my 5 year old. She left her visit feeling happy and can’t wait for her next check up.
Everybody knows how hard children are to handle. I took my one year old for her very first time to the dentist, and I was amazed on how Dr. Hassan was able to keep her calm while attending to her dental needs in the most professional way!
Highly recommend. Great experience for the kids. Took my 5, 2.5 and 1.5 year old boys to AtoZ last summer. It was my first time taking them all together, and my 1.5 yo’s first time at the dentist. Thankfully it was a breeze. From the moment you walk in, the staff helps with the kids. The kids themselves went straight to the nicely mounted ipads on the wall. It was actually a mini break for me as I got to enjoy some coffee peacefully. Dr. Z came and developed immediate rapport with my kids in t… Read more
Dr. Z! Thank you for the excellent experience! I can only wish that my childhood experiences could’ve started as well as those of our son. You know you’re in the right place when your child actually asks when he is going to see his dentist again! The warmth and professionalism of Dr. Z and his staff has made what we thought would be a difficult decision an easy one. We’re very thankful to you for all you do. Thanks again!